Interview with brand new artist M:G



Hello thank you for taking the time to allow us to interview you!

1. How did you come up with your stage name? What does M:G mean?

M:G stands for my initials Maribel Gonzalez (maiden name). Classified Records came up with the stage name for me. 

2. What music something you always wanted to pursue? Or did you have other avenues you wanted to take?

I have accomplished every goal I set out for myself. I am a recording artist, I model, I went to college and am a Registered Dental Hygienist, I became a trainer and opened a CrossFit gym in San Francisco www.lalannefitness.com and my best accomplishment of all is that I am a mommy to a 2.5 year old beautiful boy. 

3. What kind of musical influences did you have growing up? Has electronic music always been your passion or did you have other styles of music that you want to incorporate?

As a kid, I was a big Madonna fan, but I even listened to NWA. I love music, in general, all genres. I sang in church choirs, jazz choirs, concert/chamber choir, show choir, etc. As a music lover, with my producer, Glenn Gutierrez, I try to incorporate different sounds from various genres to create something original. 




4. Tell us about your latest single "The End of The World". What inspired you for the creation of this track?

My genius of a producer thought it would be fun to write a song and incorporate the whole "End of the World" concept just days prior to 12/21/12. I got in the studio and knocked out all of the vocals in one night. It was the perfect song, sound and timing.

5. What what tracks should we look out for by you in the future? Were can we see more of your music twitter/facebook?

I have written the next song and I am planning on getting into the studio within the next few weeks to finish recording it. We have already recorded parts of the music video. I am very excited to hear the final product! You can find out the latest M:G news by visiting my new

website: www.mg247.com
Twitter: @maribellalanne
Facebook: www.facebook.com/maribel.lalanne
Instagram: @maribellalanne
For promotional dj use only. www.themixtools.com
TheMixTools now on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment