Dirty Nasty Album

I live in Cali, the birth of Red Hot Chili Peppers, Mickie Avalon, LMFAO, and Dirt Nasty. When I first heard D. Nasty's material I wasn't to much of a fan. 1980 didn't really catch my ears, but as time went it then grew a lil on me. As the years have gone on, he definitely grew my respects.

His new album Nasty as I Wanna be is filled with straight up clever Rhymes and catchy beats and funny vulgar material that kinda makes me reminisce of those N.W.A. albums that I use to listen to in my older brothers room.

This album is dope, adding dialogues after songs about drugs, hustling, and woman kind a makes you remember about all those early 2pac, and snoop albums. I like the fact that they just don't' give a damn and they're sticking to what they believe in instead of making an album a record label money machine..

His new album drops August 10th and every track that I've heard is filled with light. I can't post his album because of copywriter laws, but for promotional dj use you can contact us at contact@themixtools.com for dj friendly edits of his album along with other music.

For promotional dj use only. contact@themixtools.com

No comments:

Post a Comment