Dj AM Fundraiser Memorial Last Night

I am grateful that I had the opportunity and honor of catching AM live when he was with us. I clearly remember him putting music together in a way that absolutely shocked me. There was a certain mixing and selection of music format that nearly all of us djs stuck to in night clubs that we all had to keep to, AM broke all of those barriers and created a new life on how to mix in nightclubs and capture our dance floor as we know it.

Last night I was fortunate enough to celebrate his life at the Dj AM Fundraiser at Trousdale in Hollywood. Some amazing dj set's by Dj Kevin Scott, Dj Edski, Dj Marshal Barnes, Dj Spider, Dj Thee Mike B, Dj Fashen, Dj Adam 12, and more. Big shout out to all the djs who killed it. God bless you Dj AM, your legacy will never leave our hearts or the night clubs.



No comments:

Post a Comment