Residency's Never last...

So I use to have this residency every sunday at this one spot were the theme was all Rock night, rock from the 60s to now. I probably had the most fun on this night because it was nice challenge to get em dancing without having to play pop music on the radio of today.

Here are some edits of mine that I made that I would play during the opening hour. Both edits are quantized so you don't have to ride the pitch so much. I'll have more rock edits in the Friday's Uploads, email me at contact@themixtools.com to get on our daily upload list.

Thanks for reading.

ATCQ Drums with Lou Reeds "Take a Walk on the Wild Side"



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Copy and paste link to URL box:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xag4c46q0q7aja2/Take A Walk On The Wildside (Intro With ATCQ Drums).mp3

Stevie Miller Band "Fly Like an Eagle" (Intro Quantized)



Copy and paste link to URL box:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n0chjjd6b4955e5/Fly Like An Eagle (Intro).mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment